Friday, December 1, 2006

I've been assimilated...

What I probably should have said is "Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in." (Michael Corleone). I've been reading web logs for several years, but just in the past couple of months, I've found that I simply can't begin my day without a peek at one or two of my favorites. Suffice it to say that, thanks to my Soul Patrol friends et. al., I am now an official blogger - ARRRGGGHHH!!!!! I would have never thunk it, not in a million years. I still haven't quite figured out where I'm going from here. Perhaps the name of my blog, Stochastic Ruminations, will make more sense as I embark on this new adventure. I'll explain that in more detail later. I'll simply end my first entry with one of my favorite sayings:

"Life's journey is not to arrive safely at the grave in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "Holy Cow...What a ride!"

Hmmmm...let's just see what happens...

10 comments:

Maryfly said...

PIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!! Hoochie!! I'm looking forward to your posts! (this oughta be good) hugs!! smooches!! Hey, hope you saw Tay on Leno last night he was fabulous!! WOOOOO!!

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

WOOOOO PIA.. youse knows once we have yas, we neva let go....

I have nevr heard anyone outside the printing industry use the term stochastic... caught my attention immediately

OF course you will be linked at THE COUCH

Piacere said...

Miss Fly: That's "Hoochie Momma" to you!!! MUAHHHHHHH!!! Yes, I did see Sweet Daddy last night...can you believe it's FOR REAL??? I think that Jay's audience was blown away...and to think we had a small part in making it happen. Yup, I'll give you a big-ass WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! on that! Love 'ya!

Bond: It must be that Sicilian thing, huh? Happened to me about 18 years ago when I met Guido...go figure! And regarding the stochastic thing...ok, see - I never heard the term used outside the scientific community...WTF??? We need to discuss (per Linda Richman). And thanks for the link...gosh - I'm all verklempt and stuff! *sniff sniff* Hugs!!!!

amynoroom said...

Welcome to the world of online journaling! Glad to have you here!

Unknown said...

Go Pia, go Pia, it's your first blog, it's your birthday!

Piacere said...

Amy: I'll never catch up with you, Hoochie!!! *Smoochies*

Dana: I was just sitting here WAITING for someone to sing me that song!!!

Lee Ann aka Dixie said...

PIA!!!!! Wooooooooooooooo another hoochie that I can add to my blog daily readings... wooooooooooooo

Piacere said...

Dixie: You can never have enough WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO'S!!! Thanks, and I'll try to write somethin' worth reading!!

Anndi said...

Aha!
and
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

another one bites the ... blogosphere?

Liz Hill said...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO